CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weekend Getaways!

I've had the luxury of getting a break from reality for two weekends in a row! First I went with the Bone clan to Midway for a nice little break. We stayed in this really nice condo and just enjoyed hanging out. It was nice and when it snowed it felt just like Christmas.

Last weekend I went on a girls/kids trip with Leslie to sunny St. George. We packed our four kids in her minivan and headed down to visit our old roomies Annaca and Aubree. We stayed at Annaca's mom's house which is awesome, it felt like we were staying at a resort. We had a nice time just being mellow. I enjoyed just hanging out and catching up. It's strange how with some people you can just pick up where you left off. Poor Travis (Annaca's husband) was in hiding most of the weekend with all of the girl talk. What a good sport. Thanks Annaca for a relaxing trip, sorry if we kind of crashed your break. Here are a few highlights from our trip.

We went to a splash park that Aiden LOVED. It was pretty neat. I guess there are a few around town and they are free for you to just come and hang out.

Typical boy.


Ruffle bums. Sadie and Bizzy had the cutest little suits with these ruffle bums. I was following them around trying to get pictures of their bums and I think the girls thought it was a little strange. :)



Sadie is the sweetest little girl. As we were getting ready to leave (and taking a few pictures together) she started doing all of her poses. I thought this one was particularly cute.


We went swimming of course since it's St. George, but it was still October so we did it in the hot tub. :)


Here's an unusual shot of Leslie, Annaca and me. Too bad we didn't think of taking one when Aubs was there. We had to have Sadie take it so it's from a child's perspective. Don't even ask me what Les is doing in this picture.:)

2 comments:

Angela said...

What is Les doing in this picture? he,he. Cute pics, glad you had a good time:)

leslie jo said...

You put it up TWICE?? hehehe double BRAT! Jk you know I love you. WE did have a great time!
In the pic, I particulary like the heart with the peace sign on Annacas pants soo 80s! I want some of the pics, mine didn't turn out so well.