CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lil' Pumpkins

Ang and I have been enjoying doing a lot of Fall photo shoots. I have had the pumpkin idea in my head since Aiden was a baby, but Aiden was WAY too big to do this with him in October the year he was born. They turned out so cute. Thanks Ang for being such a good photo buddy. (and for being a good normal buddy as well :)


He really just wanted to eat the pumpkin.


This is how Liam really felt about the pumpkin.


Aiden decided that he needed to get a picture with the pumpkins too.


My little pumpkin.


Two little pumpkin friends. :)


Hmmm...I think I may have overused the word pumpkin in this post. Let's just say it one more time to make sure. Pumpkin. :)

6 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my gosh how cute!!! I love the one of Liam eating the pumpkin. And that one of Aiden is adorable. :) I love fall pictures.

Angela said...

I love these pictures-it was lots of fun shooting with you. I love having someone to shoot with that loves it just as much as me:) You are a great friend.

JethRobyn said...

Oh my goodness, seriously, i am melting with the cuteness. What cute little pumpkin buddies.

leslie jo said...

THat is soo cute! I love them! I love that you fit him in a pumpkin!

Bonnie said...

That is such a creative idea:) I love it and the one of him crying is pretty darn cute:)

brooke allred said...

Lyndi,
You are amazing and such a fun mom! I know how hard it can be doing everything by yourself all of the time and you are doing such a good job! You are such a good example and I love all of your pictures. You have a major talent!