CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Adventures in Family Portraits

In an effort to catch the beautiful fall colors, I hurried up the canyon on Thursday with Ross and Angela to do some family pictures. We figured we could kill two birds with one stone by doing both our family portraits on the same outing. Wow, it was quite the adventure since there were only three adults. (We really could have used another adult there.) Luckily we didn't lose Aiden and Liam only screamed when I set him in the stroller while I tried to get a few shots of the McAllisters. We survived and I think we got some cute pictures as well. Thanks Ross and Ang. (Oh and a special thanks to Ross for making sure my pants weren't falling off while I was getting my pictures taken.:)






You can see of few of Angela and Ross on my Photography Blog here.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Lol, it was an adventure. I posted yours on my photo blog, and I think we chose the same ones:) What a cute family you have.

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love your outfits:)

leslie jo said...

SO cute!!!
Someday I will get pic in the leaves before they tumble to the ground with an early winter. :(

brooke allred said...

Sooo CUTE I love all of the pictures! I think you may have to give me a class on how to use photo shop I want to get it for my mac but I don't want to buy it and not know how to use it! We defiantly need to get together...no we didn't ever do Leslie's b-day unless you count the roomie reunion. When is good for you? They put in a Kneaders by my house and I have been wanting to go there now that it is open.I have a fairly easy schedule and on Tuesday morning I have the mornings with no kids let me know what you think!

brooke allred said...

i guess we r planning on Monday at 12:30 I will email Jennica...and we still have to decide on where.

DigandStacee said...

Hey Lyndie Thanks for coming to my party thing last night! I hope that you had fun.
Stacee