CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aiden


I'm always posting about Liam and I figured it was time for an update on my 50 pound baby. Aiden is 4 1/2 going on 12. He's desperate to be a big kid and constantly tells Liam that he wishes he was 10. Aiden loves Spongebob, Star Wars and all things Halloween. Some of his dislikes include soup, tomatoes and underwear. His favorite part of the day is going to "Kid Fit" at the Rec Center while I go to what he likes to call "Mom Fit" (the aerobics class). He's always introducing himself to other kids; he's everyone's best friend. He has a very strong personality and never admits to being wrong. (I wonder where he gets that from :)



10 comments:

Angela said...

Those are great- I love the b/w-did you use one of those filters you were telling me about? Aiden is such a little studmuffin:)

pinksuedeshoe said...

I love how dirty his hands are in that last pic!

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

That's so nice that he wants to be a big kid! My 3 1/2 year old wishes she was the baby. :) I don't like tomatoes either, I think Aiden and I would get along.

Smith Family said...

Great Pictures!! He is so adorable!

Annaca said...

Darling, darling, darling!!! Seriously, your kids are adorable! Can't wait to see you guys!! (you get lots of exclamation points)!!! (PS: It's late and I'm awesome)!!!

Bonnie said...

I love it! I can't believe how grown up he is. I remember when he was just a cute chubby baby:)

leslie jo said...

Aiden looks soo grown up! I love that shirt! Where di did you go to take those?

trashly said...

Hey cuz! you really are a great photographer! Aiden and Liam look like they are growing, happy kids too. You're a great mom! I can't believe that Aiden is almost 5! Crazy how time flies!

trashly said...

p.s. Aiden looks so much like your dad! He definately looks like a Jacobs/buckner combo! lol