CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I should be sleeping.

So I got tagged. I thought it could be fun so I started filling it out. I decided about half way through that it was kind of hard but I made it through. :) Just keep in mind that sometimes I try to be funny and I'm not very good at it. :)

8 TV shows I enjoy watching when I have time and would like to chill:

1. The Office
2. The Soup
3. So you think you can dance
4. Chuck
5. Project Runway
6. American Idol
7. America's next top model (They have cool photo shoots)
8. Saturday Night Live

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Relieved some aggression with kick boxing to some remixed 80's music (although some of that aggression may have been caused by the remixed 80's music.)
2. Took a shower (yes this is an accomplishment with two small children)
3. Went to the ATM to get cash to buy pumpkins, realized I had left my card at home so I had to drive all the way back home to get the card and then all the way back to the bank again. I'm an airhead.
4. Took Aiden to pick out some pumpkins at the pumpkin patch. (Which was actually just a parking lot full of pumpkins but we got some BIG ones)
5. Did a Halloween pumpkin photo shoot with Liam and Ali.
6. Made a new croc-pot recipe for dinner that was really easy, healthy and pretty good. Yay!
7. Met my neighbor for the first time. (I know it's pretty pathetic that I haven't met any of my neighbors until now, they've lived there since June)
8. Played HULK SMASH with Aiden, he won.

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. The Halloween party at the Rec Center
2. Taking Aiden trick-or-treating
3. Visiting with more of my old roomies on Monday.
4. Aerobics class tomorrow.
5. That time in your life when nothing goes wrong. I know it's coming right?
6. The birth of my new niece.
7. Going back to school.
8. My next photo shoot.

8 Things I love about Fall:

1. The colors
2. Sweaters
3. Fall family pictures!
4. My Birthday
5. Halloween
6. Carving Pumpkins
7. Aiden's excitement over all things Halloween
8. Haunted Houses

8 Things on my wish list:

1. A new car that gets better gas mileage and doesn't scream soccer mom. :)
2. A cinnamon bun.
3. A new smile, (I entered the smile makeover contest on Good Things Utah but I guess mine wasn't bad enough)
4. A husband.
5. Another bathroom
6. The new Canon 5D (It does video! What every single mom needs :)
7. A fence
8. To have more patience.

8 people I am tagging:
(But I really don't blame you if you don't do it :)

1. Anne
2. Bonnie
3. Angela
4. Leslie
5. Erika B
6. Ashley
7. Angela
8. Hayley

4 comments:

Angela said...

So, you thought I needed to be tagged twice, eh? he, he. Ok, I will do it...sometime:)

Lyndi said...

Wow, yeah I was pretty tired.

Anne-a-Belle said...

thanks for making me first on the list. I haven't posted on my blog for like three weeks!!!

Bonnie said...

What was your croc-pot recipe?