CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Picture

Okay, so Bonnie tagged me and I know the tag thing can kind of get annoying sometimes but this one is really easy and peaks your curiosity.

Here's what you do:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)

And the winner is:



It's kind of funny because this post got me to finally reorganize my picture files. Recent changes with my hard drive caused me to have two different places I kept things with some duplicates. I couldn't decide which one to go with so I had to combine them first. :) I'm so glad I did because this picture is great. Sometimes when I get my camera out to take a picture of something other than Aiden he starts acting up or posing and wants me to take a picture of it. This is one of those moments. I think I was taking "after" pictures of the house to show all of the work that we had done on it. Aiden started posing and wanting to be in the picture. He's a natural. :)

Ok, now I'm going to tag Angela, Anne, Leslie and Annaca. And whoever is curious to see which picture they would get. :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What a funny picture! I thought you might enjoy doing this tag:)