CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eating Socks

I know we all claim that our washer or dryer eats socks because we can't figure out what happened to them but it's really true! Today I was loading my washer and I had it quite full so I was pushing on it to make sure nothing would get shut in the door. (It's a front loader) The barrel has a little give so when I pushed it back I noticed something behind the rubber flap that keeps the water from coming out the door.


There were SIX little baby socks in there! Along with a little toy and some purple silly putty? I think. The silly putty had turned some of the socks purple. I knew that somehow those baby socks were disappearing. I was blaming it on the dryer. :)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is pretty funny:) I'm glad you found them.

Annaca said...

I KNEW IT!!

brooke allred said...

So my apologies to the dryer I too have blamed the missing socks on it as well!

leslie jo said...

that is funny!