CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lyndi needs...

So I saw this on Erika's blog and I wanted to try it. Basically you google "(your name) needs" and you find out what google tells you. This is what I got, no joke.

Lyndi needs

-- to be reported to 1-800-BISHOP for swearing on the court when she was called for a double hit.

--to turn 14 or gain 344 more Vampire points to reach the next level.

--to hang out. (true, true)

--a scarf.

--I found two photographers named Lyndi, ironically one was out of SLC but the other one was in Florida and had skipped town leaving couples without wedding photos. Sad.

--I also found someone whose dog named Lyndi died. Also sad.

4 comments:

leslie jo said...

funny stuff! You swear? no way!

Angela said...

This is funny.

The Buckner Fam said...

you should google it again. You are your own top need now!

haha

Annaca said...

K, I just did this and only got ONE result, and it was: "Annaca needs to stay put for a bit longer." Plus it was a fertility chat site...NICE!! Good stuff Lynd, but you better get working on gaining those 344 more vampire points..you've got a busy night a head of you :)