CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pooped



The other night we arrived home right at bedtime. I told Aiden to go and brush his teeth and get ready for bed. After a little while I thought he was being awfully quiet. I assumed he was getting into something he wasn't supposed to. I went in to check on him and found him asleep on the bathroom floor. The heater had kicked on so he lay down on the floor so he could stick his feet on the vent. (This is one of his favorite things to do.) He was so tired though that he just fell asleep.

5 comments:

leslie jo said...

That is sooo cute! I love to catch those moments.

trashly said...

that cracks me up! thanks you made my day!

The Buckner Fam said...

I want to be Aiden.

jonesb said...

That is so cute! I love when funny little things like this happen.

Melissa Dudley said...

Cute little Aiden!