CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

We have the best baby!


I just needed to take a moment and brag about my wonderful baby. Last night he slept for nine and a half hours straight! I guess he knew I really needed some rest. That wasn't just a fluke either. He's been sleeping for eight hours straight pretty regularly. I think he knew I couldn't handle the sleep deprivation right now. Aiden was a really good baby too but he didn't sleep through the night like this until he was much older. I feel so blessed to have been entrusted with these boys, they are such sweet spirits and I feel privileged to be their mom. (Except for when Aiden is having a full on tantrum in the middle of a store, then I pretend like I don't know him and ask "Where's your mother?" :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute Picture! Wow, you are so lucky:) Enjoy.

leslie jo said...

Wahoo!!! I am so happy for you! Sleep for both of you is good.

Mary said...

You got the two for one deal! Good sleeper and adorable.