CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bowl-A-Rama

Yesterday was Hayley's 26th birthday (yes Hayley I know how old you are) so we all went out to celebrate. We ate some yummy Thai food and then headed out for some bowling. I hadn't been bowling in a long time and it was a lot of fun. We got to hang out with some friends we hadn't seen in a while, which is always nice. Of course I had to take lots of pictures since I don't get out that much with a new baby and all. Just for the record, I bowled a 111 and Travis bowled a 46 (sorry hon).

The McAllisters

Hayley and her boys. Not a bad birthday ratio. :)

Hayley and Angela

The girls, including little Ali.

Me and my awesome pink ball. Oh and I also had to bowl under the name "Brag-a-tan" which is a strange nickname that Angela and Valerie gave me in 9th grade and somehow it came up here. Good times. :)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

How Fun! I am glad you were able to get out and do something fun and I am very impressed with your 111 score. I don't think I have ever done that good except for on the wii.

leslie jo said...

111 that is AWESOME! I am so sorry I couldn't make it! I am glad you all had fun. You all look like you did anyway.

Angela said...

We had so much fun! Way to go "Brag-a-bowl" hehe. We should definitely get out more often:)

Erika said...

Looks like fun! I love reading your blog, it reminds me of my senior year-- seeing everyone! I tagged you. :)