CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm such a nerd!



This morning, as I sat down to feed Liam, I turned on "Good Things Utah". To my surprise I saw Gev and Chelsie from "So You Think You Can Dance?" (along with some other dancers) Gev and Chelsie! I was so excited to see them. I loved them both on the show. Anyway, they were there to promote "Dancing Under the Stars" which was at the Scera tonight (and tomorrow night). As soon as the segment was over I thought, "I need to call Anne." The second I stood up my phone started ringing. It was Anne. The first thing she said to me was, "You weren't watching 'Good Things Utah' just now were you?" I was like "YES!" So of course, needless to say, we went to the show tonight and it was awesome. Gev and Chelsie did the two numbers they did on the show along with some other numbers. Matt was also there and did a really awesome solo. On top of all that, the dancers at Center Stage are amazing. There were lots of TV shows that many had been on. One guy was on Broadway and did this hilarious number from "Altar Boys." My favorite, besides the SYTYCDers, were these two nine year old boys that did hip hop. They were awesome. One of them even lost his shoe as they were dancing and he just kept on going like a little pro. I guess they really are little pros since they said they are dancers in "High School Musical 3." Anne and I had a great time and we were even brave enough to venture out among all the little girls to ask for photos. We couldn't find Gev, bummer :( Maybe tomorrow night. :)
Oh and PS, Matt is really tall! I don't know if you can tell that Anne and I are crouching down so we don't tower over Chelsie but we look down right short next to Matt.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

How Awesome! That is so cool that you guys got to go and get pictures too! I just loved last season:)

leslie jo said...

That is soo fun! I am glad you got out! I didn't get to keep up with the show as much this year, especially because we don't have DVR or anything but what I saw was good. CenterStage is awesome lots of people move there kids here just to go there.
Is that Annes baby girl, she is not a baby anymore is she. FUN FUN FUN!!

Angela said...

Wow I can't believe you got pictures with them! I am glad you had fun:)

Paul and Elissa Francis said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE that show and Chelsey was one of my favorites. It looks like you had so much fun.

Smith Family said...

I'm jealous! That looks like so much fun. You have a fun sister!

Anne-a-Belle said...

That's right she's got a fun sister. :) J/K. I've got a fun sister, too that will do stuff like that with me.

brooke allred said...

OOOooo super fun I am way jealous and when i tell Chance i am sure he will be too!Looks like fun!