CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day


This Seattle-like weather couldn't be more fitting for the way I feel today. This is the first Labor Day in five years that I have not been at the Bumbershoot Arts Festival in Seattle. It makes me sad. I really love going and I always have a great time. We had a blast last year with Ross and Angela. In memory of Bumbershoot, here are some highlights of our trip. (Since I wasn't a blogger back then.)

Ang and I had so much fun just taking random pictures. This is some sort of art exhibit that you could be a part of.


Target had a booth where they were doing makeovers. On the last day Ang and I decided that we wanted to get one.

The results of our makeovers. :) Apparently my "stylist" thought I was headed to a Utah beauty pageant. (It didn't last long, eventually I put a hat on. The "big hair" was just too much for me.)


The Underground

Pike's Place

There are always people being "statues." This is the best one I've ever seen. I had to get a picture. Since I put money in his jar he made sure I got a good one. :)

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun Memories:)

JethRobyn said...

The statue guy is awesome, i think I would be slightly freaked out by him. I need to hang out with you guys more often so that I can be involved in the goofy/fun picture taking!

Angela said...

Oh Seattle. That was such a fun trip, I am so glad we went! oh and the makeover, lol...I LOVE those pictures hehe.