CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Mom

Yesterday Aiden was having a tantrum because I wouldn't buy him a donut after we exercised. He told me that he wanted a new mom. I told him to go stand in front of the Rec Center and see if any of the moms would take him home with them. He contemplated that for a few seconds, started to get back out of the car but then looked at me with a smile and got back in the car. I guess he decided that I wasn't so bad after all. :)

3 comments:

Mark Nott said...

great tactic. I'll have to remember that one... until he turns 14 and it back fires

Smith Family said...

I did that with Paige. Only she said it while I was driving so I pulled over and told her to get out and go find a new mom. I don't think she'll ever say that again. Not any time soon anyway.

Annaca said...

Mmmm, donuts.... I love this story! I can see the little smile on Aiden's face when he decides to stick with the mom he's got. What a cutie! I still get a kick out of Liam and the pumpkin pic. Love it!