CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.


Okay, before you all freak out and ask me how I lost a tooth, I didn't lose a tooth. I have a rapid palatal expander that is widening the roof of my mouth. I started the Friday before Thanksgiving (with a surgery to re separate the bones since as an adult they are fused) and this is how much I've cranked it. I'm actually finished with the cranking part and I get my braces on at the end of January. Yay!! Although I look like I'm twelve and from Alabama the consensus is that I look more like my sister Anne. (Mostly because of the widening in my face.) What do you think?

Here's Anne



and me before.

5 comments:

trashly said...

yeah i have to agree. you do start looking more like Anne. Good Luck with the braces! I didn't think they were as bad as people make them out to be it just sucks having food get stuck in them. Happy Holidays! Hope you guys had a good christmas!

Yelyah's Corner said...

Lyndi! I am so glad Iam not the only one who has had awesome front teeth! :)

Angela said...

WEll at least the teeth are a good diet plan for the holidays right? I have gained 5 pounds this week alone! Can't wait to see your new teeth:)

Bonnie said...

Wow, I know you told me they were pretty far apart, but I guess I really had no idea! You look about 10 years younger.

Thanks for the pics

Anne-a-Belle said...

Hey, did you hear that, you look 10 years younger (and you look like me...hah!)