CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Come What May, and Love It

"The way we react to adversity can be a major factor in how happy and successful we can be in life." -Elder Wirthlin


Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin passed away yesterday and I don't know if any of you had the chance to listen to or read the talk he gave in this last general conference but it was so good. It was from the Saturday afternoon session and I remember listening to it and feeling like I needed to absorb every last bit of what he said. It is such a helpful talk in dealing with adversity and that learning from our difficulties makes us stronger and happier in the long run. If you haven't read it I highly recommend it and I've even included a link to it here.
It's pretty funny too. :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the post Lyndi. I just had an institute class on him and that talk he gave. It is such a good one.

Angela said...

That was a very memorable talk. He will be missed.