CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Two Months Old!


I can't believe how time flies. Liam is already two months old today! He had his check up and he is now 11 pounds 4 ounces and 22 3/4 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight which is a departure from his brother who was usually in the 90th. He is a great baby who usually lets me sleep a good 5 (sometimes 6) hour stretch at night. Amazing. He is a joy and I love having him around.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cute little boy:) I can't believe how much he has grown in two months!

Smith Family said...

Wow he is a big boy!! What a cutie pie!

brooke allred said...

He is precious!! Thanks for letting me get in some snuggle time!! It was good to see you and your boys! Lets get together soon!