CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Blessing

Liam's blessing was on Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing and a very special day. I must thank everyone who came and helped. I really appreciate your support.
Aiden was blessed in this same outfit.

Travis and his boys.

Me and Ang with babies Liam and Ali.

Mommy and baby Liam.

Liam and Ali. This is their engagement picture. :)

Grandpa Jacobs and Liam. Thank you Grandpa for the beautiful blessing.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute pictures! Liam and Ali make such a cute couple.

leslie jo said...

So sorry I couldn't come but if it makes you feel better I was thinking about you while Ryker was slammign chapel doors and a return missionary was giving a travel log. The pics are cute! He is getting such a cute personality and it shows in the pics!

Angela said...

So cute, I am glad we could be part of this special day!

leslie jo said...

Hey haven't found the star wars guy yet, but will keep looking. It was good to hang out and just chill the other day! And I really do want a scrapbook night.