CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

EEWW!




We went to Anne and Adam's house for dinner tonight. Anne made us a lovely dinner and even made us some cookies, but I think Aiden's favorite thing was looking for snails. He found one and as I was commenting that I hadn't seen many snails since living in California, he found a ton more. It's pretty gross but he had a wonderful time collecting them. Adam gave him a pickle jar to take them home in. (Yay) Luckily I convinced him that they had to live outside. He carefully took them out of the jar one by one and placed them on the back patio, talking to each one of them. They are his new little friends. Hopefully he'll be able to find some of them tomorrow.

2 comments:

JethRobyn said...

If he needs more snail friends he can come pick them out of our garden! I'm relieved to see that I am not the only one who checks blogs, and writes them almost daily :). Thanks for all the comments, and thanks for the cookie dough.

Angela said...

I remember looking for snails and such, how fun for him. Thanks for dinner the other night it was fun:)