CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Teach them early


Today Aiden comes to me and says "I think we need to wash some dishes today." I respond to him that yes I plan to do the dishes in a minute. He says, "It's okay, I'll do them." With that he starts unloading the dishwasher, I help him put away the high stuff. Then he gets a chair and starts loading the dishwasher. Let's just say that this was the highlight of my day and he seemed fairly satisfied with himself that he had loaded the dishwasher. We all know I'm not the cleanest person in the world so I don't know where he's picking up these good habits. :)

4 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

That is awesome. And, I love the PJ's!

Bonnie said...

How cool is that? Aiden is such a good kid.

Anne-a-Belle said...

can he come to my house to do dishes?

Erka said...

Hi Lindy, I am Anne's roommate from college. I don't know if you remember me, but you took my engagement pictures. Anyways, last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Aiden. He is such a handsome little boy! Good helper too!