CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Roomie Shout Out




I just want to give a shout out to my old college roomies from Cedar City. I got to hang out with some of them on Friday night which was fun. We were celebrating Jennica's birthday, which was almost two months ago we know. But at least we do hang out eventually. We made sure to get pictures so that the other roomies would be jealous. Look what you're missing by living in places of warmer weather. :) Hopefully someday we'll be able to have all of us get together and catch up.

2 comments:

Annaca said...

Thanks for this post, Lyndi, it totally brought a smile to my face (your comments and the pic of Jennica in the sombrero)!! We do need to have a big reunion one of these days. Plus, I hope all is well with your cute family. Take care!

leslie jo said...

Man.. I look just like I did in HS! It was fun look forward to the next GNO.. will you send me these pics?
les