CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Graduation

Aiden had his preschool graduation at the end of May. (I know I've been a terrible blogger lately) They had a cute little program and I got lots of video of Aiden being the loudest singer in the class. :) It's awesome. (I'd post it if I knew how to get video off of my video camera.) He's officially on to Kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe my little guy is so grown up. He can't wait to go to Kindergarten, he asks me daily how much longer until he starts school. Today he wanted a time reference he could understand better so when I said he had two more months he asked, "How many shows is that?"


With his teacher Miss Tiffany

2 comments:

Mama-Face said...

and you said?...Cause I need to know.

dang he's cute.

trashly said...

lol i can't believe you have a kindergardner.....that is so crazy for me to grasp!!! you are so old!! lol can't wait to see you at the reunion!!!