CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

One Year

My little baby is one year old! I can't believe it. Although it feels like I have lived a decade in the past year alone, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was preparing for Liam's arrival. He is my little miracle baby that I'd never thought I'd get. He is such a sweet boy (who loves his mom very much :) Aiden and I have a lot of fun with him. He loves Aiden so much and Aiden loves him (sometimes a little too much.) I can't believe how big he is. He's been running around now for a few weeks and it just seems like he shouldn't be able to do that yet. Before I know it he'll be heading off to kindergarten as well. :)








6 comments:

Annaca said...

So sweet, Lynd. Two beautiful boys and one lovely mama!!

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Liam! You are so cute!

leslie jo said...

I love the lucky charm pics soo cute! He is soo cute!

Mama-Face said...

So Sweet. Happy Birthday Liam!

(what happened to Aiden's clothes?) :-)

Chrisanne said...

Such cute pictures, such cute boys! I love the last one, Lyndi you look so good! No one would guess the little guy didn't decide to come until the crack of dawn!(Well actually probably a few hours before dawn.... ;)

Angela said...

happy first birthday Liam! you are such a sweet boy.