CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's Official.


I'm no longer considered to be in my mid twenties. I'm twenty-seven and now officially in my late twenties. I have survived the big day (well I guess there is still an hour and half left but I think I can make it.) Let's face it, I wasn't exactly looking forward to this birthday. Twenty-six was not really what I expected it to be. If someone had told me where I would be when I was turning twenty-seven I would have told them that was crazy talk. Twenty-six wasn't all bad though. The first half was actually quite good. My little miracle baby was born in May when I was exactly 26 1/2 years old. Today he is exactly six months old. And thanks to the wonderful friends and family in my life I actually had a very nice birthday. (I'll have to blog more about the festivities once I have all the pictures :) I've felt so special. Thanks everyone. I guess I'll accept to being one step closer to thirty. :)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

jonesb said...

Happy Birthday Lyndi!

Anne-a-Belle said...

hey! 30 isn't all that bad!!!