CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A little Wedding Photography

This is mostly for Angela but everyone's welcome to look. :) I had a wedding shoot just before Ang left for AZ and she came to assist me. We did this a lot. I helped her, she helped me. It was pretty fitting that her last day here was spent helping me with this wedding. I'm going to miss doing our photo shoots together. I promised her I'd post some of the images so here they are.







Thanks again for your help Ang, it was fun.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wonderful Pictures:) It is so nice to see wedding photos again.

Keep up the good work.

Annaca said...

Those are great. Too bad you don't live down south, i'd call you every month!

leslie jo said...

Those are beautiful! Yeah we miss them too!

Angela said...

Lyndi these turned out great-I really like the one with the fence-we got a new spot:) Thanks for posting these!

JethRobyn said...

These look so great! I'm impressed.

Yelyah's Corner said...

I must say I have talented friends!

Lyndi said...

Wow, thanks. I need to post stuff like this more often. :) It's a nice confidence boost. Ang, I like how the fence one turned out too, I wasn't sure if I could get it all in but it's a cool angle with the tree and the fence. I made sure to post it since I figured you would want to see how it turned out.

brooke allred said...

Awesome! I wish I had better wedding pictures our photos are horrible!!! I am so glad that I got a good wedding video!