CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Aiden was up bright and early at 7am this morning, but it was fun to see how excited he was. He told his primary teacher that this has been the most awesome day. After church I made the boys take a family picture (more of an ordeal than you would think). It was a little tricky since I had to use the tripod and a timer but we managed to get a decent one. Aiden just looked so grown up in his little suit. We had a big family dinner at Grandma's with the cousins which included an Easter egg hunt. When I told Aiden that we were going to have an Easter egg hunt he got all excited and said, "Do we get guns?" I had to laugh and then I explained that we weren't actually hunting for the eggs, just looking for them. He seemed to think that was just as fun and actually had the most fun hiding them. We've had a pretty fun weekend and Aiden has already asked if we could dye more eggs. I said maybe. He's at such a great age for being excited about everything, we'd better enjoy it while it lasts.


6 comments:

leslie jo said...

Cute stuff! He does look so grown up in his suit! I love your dress so colorful and fun. It is too fun having little ones one holidays huh?
Thanks for the fun party friday night!

pinksuedeshoe said...

I love his suit. Scott loves that he wants to hunt easter eggs with guns. Very cute pictures!

Angela said...

oh I miss you guys already. Aiden looks adorable in his suit, I am glad you had a good easter!

Annaca said...

I think you're right about this age and being so excited about everything. Sadie is like that, too, and Bizzy totally feeds off her. Such cute pics. Aiden looks like such a little man in his suit, and you look great!!

Anne-a-Belle said...

cute idea to have a family pic on Easter. I love the suit!!! (can he still "pack heat" while wearing that suit? this easter egg hunting thing can really get dangerous!!! :) )

Lyndi said...

Thanks, I've only done the Easter picture once before and I had a better backyard for it then. This time I had about one foot of shade to work with so we could do nothing but stand in it. I guess Easter was really early this year so maybe next year my tree will actually have leaves on it.